Republican Response accepts submissions of articles from the public. At the present time, we do not pay for content. The organization supports global conservative and Republican causes.
If you would like to submit an article, please reference our guidelines:
- Articles must promote civil discourse; rank condemnation and name-calling is expressly disallowed.
- Short pieces are limited to 500-750 words in total length and should address on topics of current interest.
- Longer feature pieces are between 1500-2000 words in length and may address issues with greater depth.
- Articles submitted for publication will be accepted or rejected based on the sole determination of the leadership in Republican Response.
- Not all submissions will be recognized and scheduled for publishing.
- All content in Republican Response is copyrighted to the magazine and to the individual authors.
Thomas Van Hare
Publisher & CEO